Skip to main content
All CollectionsPayout Information
Overview of Our Payout Policy
Overview of Our Payout Policy


Updated over a week ago

At MyFundedFutures, we believe in transparency and empowering our traders. Our payout policy has been meticulously designed to align with your trading goals, ensuring your success while maintaining fairness and account security. Here's an overview of our policy:

1. Your Earnings, Your Way: Your initial profits, up to $10,000 above the withdrawal threshold, are allocated entirely to you. Beyond that, you'll enjoy a generous 90% share of net profits after necessary deductions.

2. Flexible Withdrawals: We recognize that every trader's journey is unique. That's why we allow bi-weekly withdrawal requests with no minimum trading days or profit days required. The minimum withdrawal per payout request is just $1,000, making it easy for you to access your earnings when you need them.

3. Speedy Processing: Our withdrawal request processing is efficient, with funds typically reflecting in your account within 1-3 business days. You can submit withdrawal requests from Monday to Friday, with a cut-off time at 3:00 PM CT.

4.14-Day Payout Policy: Every 14 days you are eligible to request a payout. Starter Accounts follow a similar policy, but have a 40% consistency rule that may prevent a payout if your best day exceeds more than 40% of your total profits since the start of the account, or since the last balance recorded after the last payout if applicable.

5. Buffer Zone Clarity: During the buffer zone-building phase, you can withdraw up to 60% of your profits with a standard profit split. The threshold will be locked at $0 automatically if any withdrawals occur during the buffer zone phase. The minimum withdrawal rule of $1,000 applies. Once you withdraw, your buffer zone resets to $0, and any remaining drawdown is lost.

6. Account Lifespan and Withdrawals: You have the opportunity to make a withdrawal before reaching the full threshold, even if your account balance is below the threshold. You can withdraw up to 60% of your profits, with a minimum withdrawal of $1,000. The remaining 40% will remain in your account for your ongoing trading activities. For a withdrawal of the entire accounts profits: Depending on your account's lifespan - Under 45 calendar days: You receive 20% of net reserves when closing the account. 46 to 90 calendar days: You receive 50% of net reserves when closing the account. 90+ days: You receive 90% of net reserves when closing the account.

7. Withdrawal Thresholds: Designed to ensure account longevity and risk management: $50,000 Account: $2,000 $100,000 Account: $3,000 $150,000 Account: $4,500 8. Why Choose Us? We stand out by offering unparalleled trading conditions with no minimum trading or profit day restrictions. Our Expert Plan provides flexibility with no scaling or consistency rules and no Daily Loss Limit (DLL). You can scale your trading journey without constraints. Your success is our priority. We're not just a trading platform; we're your partner in achieving your trading goals. Join MyFundedFutures, where we value your consistency and growth.

Should you have any questions or need further clarification, please don't hesitate to reach out. Your trading journey is important to us, and we're here to support you every step of the way

Did this answer your question?